Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone doing the Christmas Missions?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone doing the Christmas Missions? Empty Anyone doing the Christmas Missions?

Post by FlyingRef Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:22 am

I already have the runway built and about to launch first sleigh. Just waiting on one more sleigh cover. Anyone else having any success?

FlyingRef

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Anyone doing the Christmas Missions? Empty Re: Anyone doing the Christmas Missions?

Post by tumbuang Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:05 pm

I think you are using iDevice, same to me....christmas mission, before I lost my android device with space mission
now I using iDevice.....start again from begining.....

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Anyone doing the Christmas Missions? Empty Re: Anyone doing the Christmas Missions?

Post by pagan Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:54 pm

FlyingRef wrote:I already have the runway built and about to launch first sleigh. Just waiting on one more sleigh cover. Anyone else having any success?

Have 2 sleds and 3 Christmas gift shops. xjriqw

pagan

Level : 35 95stars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down