Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobil Version of Forum

3 posters

Go down

Mobil Version of Forum Empty Mobil Version of Forum

Post by Canterbury Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:32 am

Hey Tamildv,

Just an FYI
There doesn't seem to be write access in the mobil version of the website.
From my phone i have to switch to classic view to login and create/reply/edit posts...
Also it doesnt include the signature so those who put required items in there cant be seen.

Only clickable tabs on the pages are the [back] and [next]

cheers Canterbury
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Mobil Version of Forum Empty Re: Mobil Version of Forum

Post by tamildv Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 pm

@Canterbury - I am still looking into this issue...

The formate of this forum does not give much flexibility - will see what I can do...
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Praxtor Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello,

I have a extensive experience administrating Phpbb 2 and 3 forums (more that 10 years), and i know a easy plugin for adapt the forums phpbb to mobile devices, the name is Tapatalk valid for android, iphone and windows phone, this can be installed in the forum like a mod and also in our mobile devices via app, with this app installed in the forum and also in our devices the navigation in the forum is much more clean, faster and easy.

You can get more info in www.tapatalk.com

Regards
Praxtor
Praxtor

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 > Passengers 5 > Turbosina > Fuel Catalyst > Champoo > Cash Machine > Pearl Earings > Painting > Generator > Tour Review > Landing Lamp > Proyector > Hoist > Fuel 20 > High Radio Transmiter > Tester Robot > POS Terminal > Fillings > Fuel Aditive > Reaction Motor > Blackboard > Drill > Aditional Radar > Perfume > Smoke Detector > Spare Wire > Server Rack > Undercarroiage > Oscilant Beacon > Deicer > Navegation Module > Master Plan > Fuel Hose > Catering > Altimeter > Spare Propeller > Optical System > Horn Antenna > Controller > Office Chair > Parquemeter > Wireless Compass > Washer > Blanket > Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down