Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

repairbase

+6
tamildv
Benzo123
kosdora
Bertus
LiveBait
mekgmg
10 posters

Go down

repairbase Empty repairbase

Post by mekgmg Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Can I use the repairbase without using airport cash?

Until now I have droped broken airplanes, but I find that quite expensive.

Regards mekgmg friend code: xtaruq
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

repairbase Empty Re: repairbase

Post by LiveBait Tue May 01, 2012 4:44 pm

The repair base doesn't cost to repair plane, just time (unless I've missed something) or a spare part if you want to skip waiting

LiveBait

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by mekgmg Tue May 01, 2012 6:23 pm

It would make sense to be able to repair the airplanes, but if I press on the hanger, I get the message " Attention. All repair slots are full. Wait for repairs to be complete or buy space at the repair base"

Obviously I don't want to buy a slot at 5 or 10 cash, but after a lot off waiting (at least 24h) I dropped the plane to by a new one, and have done so ever since. I do have a lot of parts in my warehouse, but I cant seem to use any of them. What am I doing wrong?
mekgmg
mekgmg

Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveBait Tue May 01, 2012 8:06 pm

That message means you already have a plane in the base, it used to be that the timer continued when the game was closed, but mine doesn't do that any more, I have to have the game open (just turn the screen off) and the count down continues, once done you can repair another plane.

In the repair screen scroll to the left and ckick "speed up" it will tell you which part it will use to bypass the timer if you have it in stock press the button and your plane will be repaired.

LiveBait

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 am

In my case the repairbase didn't have any slots, and I had to buy one with cash. Fortunately I had some due to the leveling up, so I could buy one and start repairing planes.
I guess the same applies to mkgmg, but I don't know how to do this without spending the green cash.

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by mekgmg Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 am

Thanks for the help. I have spent 5 of my hard earned cash and now have a slot. A lot cheaper than bying new eveytime the break.
mekgmg
mekgmg

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveBait Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 am

You didn't need an extra slot, I've managaed just fine with one.

The game must be running for planes to be repaired, even with 2 slots now it must still be running for them to work, the next plane that breaks will say slots are full until it finishes repairing the other planes.

LiveBait

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertus Wed May 02, 2012 5:17 pm

It's not an extra slot, when we build the repairbase it didn't have any slots at all Wink

Bertus

Level : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by kosdora Mon May 07, 2012 12:58 am

Thanks for this wonderful tip guys. I've re-started the game and made sure I bought a slot for the repair base.

kosdora

Level : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

How do you actually drop planes?
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:54 am

Hi Benzo,

If you click on the "warehouse" and then the second tab is "Planes" - you have the option to sell the plane and it tells you how much you will get for it. But if the plane is broken - then you will only get the option to "drop" the plane.

Hope that makes sense.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Benzo123 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks. I've always repaired my planes.
Benzo123
Benzo123

Level : 32

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DonkeyHoatie Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:41 am

How is everyone else getting their planes repaired if they don't have the spare part in hand? The last 3 planes have told me that I need to have a spare tire, and I don't have any, so I've had to wait the duration of the repair period.

The kicker is that the repair shop only works while you're playing, and as soon as you go to do something else with your phone, the game shuts down and exits, stopping your timer.

Is there a way to keep the game running in the background? I'm on a Galaxy S2 on Android 4.0

DonkeyHoatie

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 am

Hi DonkeyHoatie,

You could always ask one of your neighbours to gift you a repair item - or make sure you land guest planes (where they normally drop from).

P.S. Welcome to the forum
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad2BMe Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 am

Hello everyone,
Hope all is well.
I need some help on how to repair my Jumbo planes. Here is what I have

I have 6 hangers, 6 planes which 2 of them are the Jumbo planes.
Also 1 repair base, level 5, with 6 open slots, yes whoops, was charged $20 per slot. good thing I bought at the 300% rate, otherwise I'd be mad.
Well to move on.................

After I bought my Jumbo planes, they flew for a little bit, then broke down. They need to be repaired.
When I clicked for the Jumbo planes to be repaired I receive this pop up window message "to repair this plane you need a repair base of higher level. Upgrade your repair base first".
So I click on "Get it Now" and the pop-up window takes me to the level 5 repair base to upgrade. Well I already have a level 5 repair base at 80,000 coins.
So I have 2 planes which cost 108,000 coins, which I am unable to fly.
So I am only able to fly 4 of my 6 planes. I waited at least 4 days before this post, to make sure it was not just about time.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance for all your information.
Sincerely,
Glad2Bme
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsyDavey Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Re open repair slots: I don't know if the Android version is the same, but on my iPad the repair base window sometimes opens with the open slot off screen to the left. Swipe right to reveal it. This could be why people thing they don't have a free slot.

GypsyDavey

Level : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:18 am

The same things sometimes happens in Android too

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad2BMe Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:27 am

Been told it's cuz I am still on the old version and need to update...was looking for a way around this without having to update....otherwise I will just wait til I'm done flying everywhere else.
Enjoy.
Thanks for the input.
Glad2BMe
Glad2BMe

Level : 35 - 99 stars
Items I Can Gift : Items available to share: Fuel (3 units),5 Passengers, Air Conditioner, Computer, Cockpit Glass, Paint, Welder, Generator, Landing Lamp, Radar, Copy Machine, Projector,Dispatcher Console, Passengers (10), Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Slide Rule, Textbook, Guestbook, fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Weather Display, Wide-angle Binoculars, Whiteboard, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Drill Machine, Insulation, Addition Radar, Ampermeter, Shredder, Cash Counter, Smoke Detector, Ergonomic Chair, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Hull Parts, Lining Plate, Server Rack, Stamp, Landing Gear, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, City Model, Master Plan, Transmitter, Fuel Hose,gyroscope, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum