Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Rocket just launched

2 posters

Go down

Blue Rocket just launched Empty Blue Rocket just launched

Post by Isme Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:13 am

Hi All,

I've just launched a blue rocket, please join in if you fancy a second or third place.

Isme Very Happy
Isme
Isme

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Attitude Indicator, Washing Machine, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Laptop, Grinding Machine, Horn Antenna, Robotic Lawnmower, Skin Care Products, Fuel 20 units, eau de toilette, welder, tour review, landing lamp, sandbag, bath towel, video wall, laser level, flight helmet, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, perfume, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, spare propeller, gyroscope, de-icer.

Back to top Go down

Blue Rocket just launched Empty Re: Blue Rocket just launched

Post by iamice Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:46 am

I joined your launch before I sleep, at that moment you had 1014 points and after 8 hours, you only increased to 1116 points.

It's not safe if you want to hold the first position with points just over the half. For example if I use 3 powerful explosive bolt (3 x 360 = 1080), I can overtake you and have the golden reward. Even now I still can put 800 points then use 1 PEB (800 + 360 = 1160), so technically 1200 points is a safe level to keep first seat in blue rocket launch.

iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Isme Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:47 am

I was trying to do a slow burn to get rid of some of the smaller value items. I had another hour or so and I've just noticed you have ended the launch by taking the top position!!

Not sure why you took this position after sending some useful advice?

Thanks for giving second place to me!

Isme Sad

iamice wrote:I joined your launch before I sleep, at that moment you had 1014 points and after 8 hours, you only increased to 1116 points.

It's not safe if you want to hold the first position with points just over the half. For example if I use 3 powerful explosive bolt (3 x 360 = 1080), I can overtake you and have the golden reward. Even now I still can put 800 points then use 1 PEB (800 + 360 = 1160), so technically 1200 points is a safe level to keep first seat in blue rocket launch.

Isme
Isme

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Attitude Indicator, Washing Machine, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Laptop, Grinding Machine, Horn Antenna, Robotic Lawnmower, Skin Care Products, Fuel 20 units, eau de toilette, welder, tour review, landing lamp, sandbag, bath towel, video wall, laser level, flight helmet, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, perfume, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, spare propeller, gyroscope, de-icer.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamice Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:51 am

Isme wrote:I was trying to do a slow burn to get rid of some of the smaller value items. I had another hour or so and I've just noticed you have ended the launch by taking the top position!!

Not sure why you took this position after sending some useful advice?

Thanks for giving second place to me!

Isme  Sad

Sorry I didn't mean to.  Embarassed
The connection to GI server is strange and I try to add PEB (360) to a total of 800, came up a message says "Time travelling bla bla bla...". Then there's no respond no matter what I press. So I quit the game and start again, damn the connection restore and all my previous non-respond press suddenly works and add to the total.
iamice
iamice

Level : 50 / Heart 9 / Star 490
Items I Can Gift : STOP playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down