Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed.

+32
yakanchiow
karrollcia pl
elise20502
el_angelus
irfanrazali
skyhigh
Carol111
aictatz
Megan's Airlines
jetsetter
Nidoking
superkid786
ashime
tamildv
moeT
shepherd365
harrier
cssg
dodgygeezer
Sonny Boy
DKP
timh
jedverdejo
dhorstman
tmclaj
patrzbocian
rockmsockm
pbull80
Harry Tuttle
Wizzbane
kakadudu
stopin
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed.

Post by stopin Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

I just lunched my spaceship and now need 1600 points before the 24 hrs expire, now down to 21 hrs, to win. Please join my launch, if you are also lunching soon, and we can pool resources to win together.

I have put in 300 points already of the 1600 needed. Launching together is easier. I would've of joined with someone else but did not know you could join and share points.

Is anyone else close?

UPDATE: 1 friend joined so far and now up to 554 combined points...yeah. Need a few more. bounce
stopin
stopin

Level : (Android L45, 232★, 9♥) ---- (IOS L45, 175★, 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : FUEL 20

Back to top Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty Re: Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed.

Post by kakadudu Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 pm

The idea of joining to other events to bring it to success is a good idea, but I'm still affected from the visiting glitch Crying or Very sad

Still not able to visit my old friends. Yesterday I had to start my own launch, because all my friends who already started, I couldn't visit (e. g. Skyhigh! I really would have helped bro).

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty Re: Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed.

Post by Wizzbane Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:30 am

Just joined your program, only 7hours left and still alot to go. I will keep adding stuff till launch. (except parts for greens ofc)

added : That was fast lol, looks like your friend bought some stuff for greens.
As reward got 5k coins / 800 exp / Training Center. (it says 3k / 300exp on screen for some reason)
Btw Lol got some window pop up : "Time travellers and cheaters cant reach stars" when added some module.

Wizzbane

Level : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:56 pm

We did it! Thanks to Wizz and Oscill, together we scored a victory. Now I hope they can fix the update, I just applied, in order to collect my prize.

Will start another one as soon as the update is fixed. Very Happy
stopin
stopin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Tuttle Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm

I launched and should have landed 15 minutes ago but nothing happened Sad I bit the bullet and updated but it didn't help. I now have a timer with a crazy amount of time on it and no lander.
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t191p50-space-race-per-aspera-ad-astra-v169-v170-for-some#3293
Interested to hear what happens with your re-entry...

Hey, anybody play Funzio/Gree Crime City, Modern War, Kingdom Age, or Monster Quest? The same kind of glitchy releases from them...
Harry Tuttle
Harry Tuttle

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3),Bath Towel,Goal Posts,ATM,Chocolate Candies,Cockpit Glass,Welder,Great Shots,Landing Lamp,Radar,Channel Bar,Passengers(10),Powerful Radio Transmitter,Assembly Robot,Flight Goggles,Eau de Toilette,Fuel Supply,Jet Engine,Stapler,Fuel Additives,Power Source,Additional Radar,White Gold Bracelet,Amperemeter,Spare Wire,Laser Cutter,Landing Gear,Oscillating Beacon,Flight Catering,Cooling Chamber,Navigation Module,Archive Box,Fuel Hose,Gyroscope,Spare Propeller,Deicer,Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzbane Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:15 am

Thanks stopin, i just had 2hours but still aded like 170 points.
~6hours left till i can start/join next one.

Wizzbane

Back to top Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty space launch program

Post by pbull80 Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:50 am

Boys i have 630 launch points to share. if someone would join a progrma with me ( i have to start one soon or join one opened) please pm me as soon as possible or reply here. please let's calculate the contribution to reach the 1600 points necessary to launch!

see you soon i hope!

pbull80

Items I Can Gift : can send:video wall;fuelx3;towel;robolawn;conditioner;pearlearring;windowcab;binder; optical system;greatshots;landinglamp;radar;ropestop;passengers;powerfultrnsmitt;spacecraftengine;googles;parfum;fuelsupply;jetengine;stapler;fueladditive;powersupply;spareradar;makeup;sparecable;lasercutter;landinggear;osbeacon;meal;packmachine;navimodule;archivebox;fuelhose;gyroscope;propellers;antifreeze;airfilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzbane Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 am

Iam just missing 1item for collection. Like always its portable audio player. Have TrainingCenter and StoneCastle so hopefully it is going to drop soon. Will let you know.

Wizzbane

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm ready for another launch! (and lunch too, but that's a personal problem) Razz

!Who can join me? bounce

@Harry Tuttle, I had to wait 24 more hrs after hitting the 1600 points. Once the timer is hits zero, click on the launch pad and press "OK", it dropped my prize in the field. Note: you must be connected to the internet to complete this step.
stopin
stopin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:02 pm

I just started mine, as well. Don't have much points yet, but I've added most of you guys... I'm still a little confused as to how this works, but fingers crossed. I'd hate to have to do all of this al over again lol.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Level : 45 (9 hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by patrzbocian Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 am

Ready to join someone :-)
patrzbocian
patrzbocian

Level : 32
Items I Can Gift : Can send: 3 Fuel, 10 Passangers, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Do Not Disturb, Video Wall, Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Welder, Album, Rope Block, Laser Level, Flight Googles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Power Source, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Oscilatting Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by stopin Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 am

I'm in the recovery phase about 2 hours left and I will announce another launch late tonight.

Waiting for my prizes.
stopin
stopin

Back to top Go down

Post by tmclaj Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi,

Although I was Neighbors with most of you. I added the rest in the list.
I launched a bit ago.

tmclaj

tmclaj

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 pm

My previous launch went off well--as soon as I get another set of collections together, I can help others....
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Passengers (5 - Facebook only), Fuel (3 - Facebook only), Do Not Disturb Sign, Goal Posts, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding machine, Arcade Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:28 am

same here, launch 3 is landing in 8 hours. I will try my own launch if I don't see another attempt I can join in.
First was totally alone and than I had to spent 20 greens to make it happen.
2nd and 3rd together and than it's quite easy:)

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty Successful Launch

Post by tmclaj Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am

Thanks DKP and Stopin for the launch effort.
Now have to wait for a while (til lander comes back) until I can support.

tmclaj

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:12 am

hi,

ready to help in a launch, after spending many bucks in a previous lonely launch.

but i am not seeing any attempts for the last 2 days. whenever i select the launch pad it says no launch is available.

i am affected by the visiting glitch, but most of the latter friends can be visited. Any suggestion?

ihave around 500 points in my store.

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by dhorstman Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 am

Hi Jedverdejo,

don't know if we are already connected but I will be finished in a couple of hours and will attempt a new launch

please join in togehter we can do it Smile

dhorstman

Level : level 40 256 stars +2 mljn experience points

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:58 am

I just posted this on the other thread for this update but I just joined a launch by "Gemini test robot" and we're at almost 900 points.

Please join and help us out. If you're not already my neighbor add me.

Game ID: Rhyne-ReturnGift
friend code: ank5isk
timh
timh

Level : 35 (82 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:04 am

timh wrote:I just posted this on the other thread for this update but I just joined a launch by "Gemini test robot" and we're at almost 900 points.

hi

sorry,but i amsuffering some bugs. One of them is not being able to redeem any code. So, I can not add any neighbor but just to accept the initations.

regards
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 am

jedverdejo wrote:
timh wrote:I just posted this on the other thread for this update but I just joined a launch by "Gemini test robot" and we're at almost 900 points.

hi

sorry,but i amsuffering some bugs. One of them is not being able to redeem any code. So, I can not add any neighbor but just to accept the initations.

regards

No worries, I just added you to my neighbor list so hopefully you have a request pending that you can accept.
timh
timh

Items I Can Gift : Can send: Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Fuel (3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, White Gold Bracelet, bath towel, Goal Post, computer, cockpit glass, welder, Great Shots, landing lamp, projector, rope block, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, glass case, fuel supply, jet engine, Whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, airvent filter

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 am

timh wrote:
jedverdejo wrote:

hi

regards

No worries, I just added you to my neighbor list so hopefully you have a request pending that you can accept.

thanks. I accepted, visited you and even send a gift. But there is no launch in my launch pad list to join ...
maybe another bug?

anyway, i will keep looking for it, just in case ...
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Back to top Go down

Post by timh Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:42 am

so many bugs, how does GI keep track of them all... thanks for the gift, you looking for anything in particular?
timh
timh

Back to top Go down

Post by jedverdejo Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 am

timh wrote:so many bugs, how does GI keep track of them all... thanks for the gift, you looking for anything in particular?

just an additional test ... I do not have gemini as neighbor, at least by his name ( remember i also have the username bug). Maybe i have to join to the launch through his user. Is it possible for him to add me as neighbor?

thanks and sorry for the iinconveniences

jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:40 pm

tmclaj wrote:Thanks DKP and Stopin for the launch effort.
Now have to wait for a while (til lander comes back) until I can support.

Glad I could help Very Happy

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Anyone starting a launch? I'm about to complete the necessary collections, but it's obviously better if 3-4 people work together....
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

I finally will start my first launch tomorrow around noon. I did time travelling and a lot of flights to the cape and baikonur, but haven't received anything for the last couple of days. Luckily visiting neighbours helps and I bought a stone castle. So tomorrow at noon I could use some help ;-)

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:59 am

Working on a space launch with "DY," if others want to join to help-- we're already at 780/1600 Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 am

just started a launch myself if anyone would be so kind as to help me!

dodgygeezer

Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

@Dodgy - Darn! Too bad you didn't choose to join the one in progress. Sad I'll keep an eye out for your next one!

We're at about 1000/1600 right now ... if anyone else would like to join and get this launch done, that would be awesome.

@DY - Not sure if you read the forums, but hopefully you're able to keep adding points...
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 am

rockmsockm wrote:@Dodgy - Darn! Too bad you didn't choose to join the one in progress. Sad I'll keep an eye out for your next one!

We're at about 1000/1600 right now ... if anyone else would like to join and get this launch done, that would be awesome.

@DY - Not sure if you read the forums, but hopefully you're able to keep adding points...
iv got nearly 700 points not long started it but i will be in the land of nod soon will have all day tomoz though so i might get it done hopefully

dodgygeezer

Items I Can Gift : fuel x3, fueln catalyst, bench, choclate candies, eau de toilette, makeup, disposeable shampoo, computer, cockpit glass, welder, tour review, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passangers x10, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillation beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, masterplan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, fax, wall speaker, monitor

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:18 am

If I could join 2 launches, I would. Next time I'll be more than happy to help!
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

thanks to the guys that helped me with the launch over night cheers!

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Congrats, Dodgy... Almost done with mine, as well--if anyone wants in for a quick launch, feel free to join--I've given the majority of points already...
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Well, I've just started a launch if anyone wants in on it-- I have points to spend, since I've been collecting items. Right now at 460 points, but I have points to spend, since I've been collecting items....
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by cssg Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 am

rockmsockm wrote:Well, I've just started a launch if anyone wants in on it-- I have points to spend, since I've been collecting items. Right now at 460 points, but I have points to spend, since I've been collecting items....

Hi,

add me, my friend code is adiq3ar, and I have 800 point now.

cssg

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, signle-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, flight helmet, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgygeezer Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:53 am

im on a launch if anyone wants to climb aboard

dodgygeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by harrier Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:56 am

Thanks for starting the launch dodgy! We're just a few hundred points short with 19 hours left!

harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by cssg Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:56 am

yes, I just add you. please add me.

adiq3ar

Thanks.

cssg

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, red paint, do not disturb sign, bench, computer, signle-malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, radar, handling line, passengers (10), powerful radio transmitter, laser level, flight helmet, cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:40 am

Thanks to MikMazz, Amsl, and Drabhinav for a successful launch cheers
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by shepherd365 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:33 am

Just started my launch and have 23 hours left. I have 776 of 1600 needed to launch. If anyone wants to hop onto my launch should be an easy success with team work. Feel free to contact me.

shepherd365

Level : level 29 with 51 stars & 6 hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:40 pm

shepherd365 wrote:Just started my launch and have 23 hours left. I have 776 of 1600 needed to launch. If anyone wants to hop onto my launch should be an easy success with team work. Feel free to contact me.

I joined you, we easily should be able to make it with the two of us, but wait with the last points for a third person to join, that will be an easy join for someone.

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm here in China and after 10 minutes Airport City doesn't think I'm online anymore or have a safe connection.... so I can't add points to the launch anymore. But I can do everything else online. Anyone an idea?

edit: guess it was server maintenance, thanks for the heads up GI....

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:17 pm

I just started a new launch, 24 hours to go, please join

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Sonny how many points do you have so far? Do you have anyone in your launch yet? I'm close to being available to join, but I need one more item.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Just launched Spaceship - Need Fiends to Succeed. Empty to rockmsockm

Post by pbull80 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:20 pm

rockmsockm wrote:Sonny how many points do you have so far? Do you have anyone in your launch yet? I'm close to being available to join, but I need one more item.

c'mon join us! i'm in the same launch of sonny and we need 742 points now to success!!!! SmileSmile

pbull80

Items I Can Gift : can send:video wall;fuelx3;towel;robolawn;conditioner;pearlearring;windowcab;binder; optical system;greatshots;landinglamp;radar;ropestop;passengers;powerfultrnsmitt;spacecraftengine;googles;parfum;fuelsupply;jetengine;stapler;fueladditive;powersupply;spareradar;makeup;sparecable;lasercutter;landinggear;osbeacon;meal;packmachine;navimodule;archivebox;fuelhose;gyroscope;propellers;antifreeze;airfilter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 pm

pbull80 wrote:
rockmsockm wrote:Sonny how many points do you have so far? Do you have anyone in your launch yet? I'm close to being available to join, but I need one more item.

c'mon join us! i'm in the same launch of sonny and we need 742 points now to success!!!! SmileSmile

thanks for joining, we are already with 4 so we should be fine, I hope ;-)

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Good luck to you guys-- maybe we can work together next time, PB! Smile I'll keep you posted when I finish that last collection.
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by patrzbocian Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi

Ive just finished last connection and im ready to launch. I can wait for you rockmysock. Maybe some others will come too :-)
patrzbocian
patrzbocian

Level : 32
Items I Can Gift : Can send: 3 Fuel, 10 Passangers, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Do Not Disturb, Video Wall, Leyden Jar, Goal Posts, Air Conditioner, Welder, Album, Rope Block, Laser Level, Flight Googles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Power Source, Spare Wire, Landing Gear, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Oscilatting Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmsockm Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 am

Hey guys - I just joined a launch with users "stopin-robottest," "Harrier TilDec31," and a user named "meals." If you want to join us, we are at 500 already with about 22 hours to go... Smile
rockmsockm
rockmsockm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next