Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Traveler Error

2 posters

Go down

Time Traveler Error Empty Time Traveler Error

Post by Bastoska Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:40 am

So on Monday evening my tablet powered off while AC was open. Apparently my battery got low enough for device to shut it off. After charging and opening the game again, I got the "Time Traveler" error, and everything in my city was locked out.

Having suffered through rougue Time Traveler errors before, I sent my trouble ticket off to GI to start the process of getting my game unlocked. Received the auto reply from their technical support that I was in the waiting que for support.

So this morning I noticed that the date and time on my tablet had reset to January 2000; must be the default starting time for my device. I set the date and time back to current time.

So just for $hit$ and grins I opened AC and everything was back to normal. City was unlocked and I could launch sorties again.

So the moral to this story is if your device turns itself off due to low power, make sure to check/correct your date & time before opening AC. I was suprised that the game unlocked without a code from GI, apparently they have made some changes to the Time Traveler parameters, but still far from perfect.

And for all you Green Rocket flyers, beware, the Space Pirate is out there again.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Time Traveler Error Empty Re: Time Traveler Error

Post by Sulfe Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:59 pm

^^^^^^
funny and welcome back!
Sulfe
Sulfe

Level : 60 (276★ and 9♥) / 60 (143★ and 9♥)
Items I Can Gift : SULFE CAN GIFT: Fuel(3), F Catalyst, Bath Towel, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Trans, Spaceship Eng, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Ergo Chair, Fuel Adds, Power Source, Comm Antenna, Add’l Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon, Catering, Defroster, Nav Mod, Master Plan, F Hose, Gyroscope, Sp Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Comp, Centrifuge, Blanket, Stitcher, Att Indicator, Tunnel Freezer, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop SULFE CAN SEND IN RETURN: Bev Cooler, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Laptop, Headset, Router, Floor Washer, Fingerprint Reader, Explosives Detector, Infrared Cam, Intercom, Technical Pen, Pneumatic Cutter, Postal Drone, Wheel Block WINGIT CAN GIFT: Pass (5), Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Fuel(20), Powerful Radio Trans, Video Wall, Assembly Robot, Flight Helmet, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Add’l Radar, Perfume, Loader, Amperemeter, Sp. Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Osc. Beacon, Catering, Cooling Chamber, Nav. Mod, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Prop, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Intercom, Fingerprint Reader, Lie Detector, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator, Pneumatic Cutter, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop WINGIT CAN SEND IN RETURN: Office Chair, Vivaldi-antenna, Headset, Parking Meter, Arcade Machine, Fingerprint Reader, Protective Cover

Back to top Go down