Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G! Actively Advertising and Promoting Cheats

2 posters

Go down

G! Actively Advertising and Promoting Cheats Empty G! Actively Advertising and Promoting Cheats

Post by Canterbury Fri May 23, 2014 5:50 am

Browsing the top 100 flight destinations to see if I could target a location for a top 10 next week  for silver coins I noticed the space race destinations.
While the flight side is hard to prove, but skeptical at best with most results... the space race should be definitive.
Each race takes a minimum of over 24hours... minimum of 10mins to accumulate the required points and them 24 hours for completion.
6 races is the maximum per week. Over all 3 variations. Prometheus, Lunar etc.
Yet in the top 100 for the past 2 weeks G! has promoted a few users for completing well in excess of this.
By G! Only gifting to the top 10, it is only gifting to known cheats week on week.

1 user in particularly has had a top 10 in all 3 races per week for the last 2 weeks.

ARGO G!
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

G! Actively Advertising and Promoting Cheats Empty Re: G! Actively Advertising and Promoting Cheats

Post by jon- Fri May 23, 2014 6:15 am

Whilst not doubting for a moment you are right, in theory you could get 10 launches per 24 hours by using the Quantum leap. One of the current top 10 has 64 in total right now - so either there is blatant cheating (as you can only have one launch at any time), or he is using two devices with identical pictures & names and has a lot of money...

jon-

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Usually return what is sent to first 20 each day. Can send: Mayor's portrait, wall speaker, headset, fuel catalyst, Geiger counter, Haze machine, Optical system, laser level, bench, channel bar, glass display case, chocolate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, computer, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, projector, radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor, deicer, controller, fuel & passengers

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum