Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game glitch to get stadium items fast

+5
Sonny Boy
kakadudu
tamildv
Bali Hi
Karma70
9 posters

Go down

game glitch to get stadium items fast Empty game glitch to get stadium items fast

Post by Karma70 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:50 am

Hello all,
I just joined the forum.

I just found a glitch in the game I wanted to share.

You can get the items from brazilian cottage and villas multiple times in a row if you click them while your terminal is filling up.

By "filling up" I mean the time when you have just clicked a passenger building that fills up your terminal but the passenger case are still laying on the ground waiting for the game to collect it up. If you then click the brazilian building you will get the terminal full notification message but you might also get the item drops. There is time to do this multiple times before the passenger case gets collected so this will give you the stadium items very quickly.

Karma70

Level : 33
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Bath Towel, Bench, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

game glitch to get stadium items fast Empty Re: game glitch to get stadium items fast

Post by Bali Hi Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi Karma,

1) Must terminal be at full capacity for this to work?
2) Does item drop always happen or just an increased chance?

Bali Hi

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

game glitch to get stadium items fast Empty Re: game glitch to get stadium items fast

Post by Karma70 Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 am

Yes, your terminal must be at full capacity.

Item drops happen at normal rate, but the glitch is that you get the drops without consuming the passengers in the Brazilian building and you can do it multiple times per building.

My record was 13 items for a single plane takeoff. After 20 minutes of time travel playing I had 22 stadiums waiting to be built.

Karma70

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(3 units), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Bath Towel, Bench, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:19 am

I must be missing something very fundamental

so my terminal max capacity is 660, and it has 650 passengers at the moment.

1. click on a building for passengers - say house with pool which gives 12 passengers
2. When the passengers drop to the floor - don't pickup
3. Click on the Brazilian buildings and you will get items but no passengers
4. This will happen till the dropped passengers from step 1 is automatically picked up by the game

For me after I click on the building in step 1 - any time I click on any other building I get the message that my terminal is full - tried a few times and no drops...

But maybe because I have finished the promo - the drop rate has been reduced...

What am I missing...

BTW Karma70 - welcome to the forum cheers
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma70 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 am

tamildv wrote:

so my terminal max capacity is 660, and it has 650 passengers at the moment.

1. click on a building for passengers - say house with pool which gives 12 passengers
2. When the passengers drop to the floor - don't pickup
3. Click on the Brazilian buildings and you will get items but no passengers
4. This will happen till the dropped passengers from step 1 is automatically picked up by the game

For me after I click on the building in step 1 - any time I click on any other building I get the message that my terminal is full - tried a few times and no drops...

Yes, This is the correct sequence. After step 3 you will get the message that your terminal is full but you might also get the items. The items seem to drop at normal rate so you don't always get the items. But if you are fast enough you can dismiss the terminal full message and click the Brazilian building again before the passengers from step 1 gets picked up.

Perhaps this glitch only happens in my tablet. My game version is up to date and I am using ASUS transformer TF101 tablet to play the game.

Karma70

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Works for me too, I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab.

The good thing is it seems that it works with ALL buildings which give passengers + some extra drop, e. g. the artist's apartment (correct me if it's called differently in the english version, I'm playing the game in german). The travelling wheeled suitcase dropped few times. I think it would work with other buildings too which can be purchased via green cash (castle etc.). Maybe someone can test it, I don't have any of them Smile

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am

It works great, I have 175 collections already from the Brazilian villa. I am full with passengers, accept guest planes with passengers, and then I can do the trick again and again. If you place the symbol for passengers above the brazilian villa over the OK button that the terminal is full, you can push it many many times, I usually get 20-30 items, and they are quite evenly distributed, so you can get many collection (=stadiums, but most of all, money and XP)

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Update: I now have over 600 collections, and it could be many more, still 5 days to go ;-)

Sonny Boy

Items I Can Gift : Can send: fuel(3), earrings, cognac, whitegold bracelet, DND sign, airconditioner, cockpit window, welder, photo album, landinglight, copy machine,channel bar, passengers(10), powerful radio transmitter, POS terminal, fuel supply, jet engine, wide angle binoculars, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, oscillating beacon, catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscoop, spare propellor, deicer, grinding machine, video wall, laser level, old lantern, sleigh oil

Back to top Go down

Post by axelb Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Love this glitch.... Very Happy

axelb

Level : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by NKK Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:32 am

Wonder anyone able to redeem any friend's code or promo code after using this glitch??

Thanks.

NKK

Level : 35 (100 stars)
Items I Can Gift : I can send: bench, Rope Block, album Eau de Toilette, Chocolate Candies, Makeup, POS terminal, ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, fuel(3units), air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passenger 10, powerful radio transmitter, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, Cash Counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, Archive Box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, Deicer, grinding machine.

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

@Karma70 - perfect I just started a test game and it glitch works great...

I think it was the drop rate that was causing my original problems..

This also works on all passenger buildings... brill !!! cheers

@NKK I have been able to add neighbours and add this weekend code after using this glitch
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Bali Hi Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 am

Finally figured it out!

Try it on the Brazillian Villa instead of the Cottage to get the idea!

I have to try other buildings and see what it does!

Bali Hi

Back to top Go down

Post by tumbuang Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

12 hours before time up.....harry up............
I've collected 674 stadium......... Very Happy

tumbuang

Level : 23
Items I Can Gift : I can send - Video Wall, Fuel (3 units), ATM, Do Not Disturb Sign, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Toilette, Makeup, Spaceship Engine, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Handling Line, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, POS Terminal, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additonal Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:13 pm

I have 1700 already, gonna take a while to build and sell them, but I am instantly at level 35 (due to 140 xp times 1700!!) and of course the 300 money x 1700 (500.000) and now getting money by selling the stadiums, another 850.000..... and still 10 hours left before The Great Game finishes. But it also works on other buildings.

I wonder if the game makers read this forum and will fix the glitch Sad

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Boy Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Here I have a picture of how I do it really fast. Sorry for the dutch language Wink

I line up the place where I know the OK button is going to be, with the passenger symbol of the brazilian village (or any other passenger building that gives drops). Make sure I have 2 passengers to go and then click the 2-passenger building on the left. Then click the brazilian village and the OK button because they are at the same spot, I don't have to move my finger, but just frenzy click on the same spot....

game glitch to get stadium items fast Glitch13

Many thanks for karma70 for sharing this glitch cheers

Sonny Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh man Sonny Boy you're crazy!!! Very Happy

I only managed to get 230, but don't need really the money.

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by bramnz Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm

is it still working?

bramnz

Level : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm

bramnz wrote:is it still working?

Do you mean with the Dark Skies version? - yes it does (but only applies to passenger buildings)
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down