Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum number of stars?

4 posters

Go down

maximum number of stars - Maximum number of stars? Empty Maximum number of stars?

Post by R3d_F1v3 Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 am

So I have been trying to get 3 stars for every destination in the game, including all regular destinations, adventure, Outer Limits, holiday quest and launch destinations. My count and total breakdown as of now is as follows:

Regular - 139 stars of 201 stars total (3 stars*67 destinations)
Adventure - 31 stars of 110 stars total (3 stars*7 adventure groups*5 destinations per group plus 5 (I will explain this extra 5 below))
Outer Limits - 15 stars of 15 stars total (3 stars*5 destinations)
Holiday Quest - 72 stars of 75 stars total (3 stars*25 destinations (also more on this below))
Launch - 1 star of 9 stars total (3 stars*3 destinations)
My Total - 258 stars of 410 stars

For the adventure destinations, the original requirement for 3 stars was 90 flights.  I had completed 90 flights for 5 of the original destinations before they bumped up the requirement to 100 flights.  So when I completed the extra 10 flights for those destinations, I got a 4th star.  Therefore my maximum number of adventure stars is 3*35+5=110.  Some other players may have more or less stars in this group of destinations.

For the holiday quest destinations, I have only been trying to achieve 3 stars since last year's Long Awaited Mail quest, so I figure I am missing some.  My breakdown of the holiday quest destinations listed chronologically since I have been keeping track are:

Long Awaited Mail - 9 stars of 9 stars total (3 stars*3 destinations)
Dark Skies - 15 stars of 15 stars total (3 stars*5 destinations)
Back to School - 9 stars of 9 stars total (3 stars*3 destinations)
Santa's Bad Day - 15 stars of 18 stars total (6 total destinations, 3 stars*3 destinations plus 2 stars*3 destinations)
On the Wings of Love - 15 stars of 15 stars total (3 stars*5 destinations)
Dancing with Leprechauns - 9 stars of 9 stars total (3 stars*3 destinations)
Total - 72 stars of 75 stars

So my question to the wise members of this forum is this...what destinations am I missing?  Currently, I have been able to account for all of the stars that I have achieved in the game, but I don't know if there are any other destinations that I have not included where I have not achieved any stars.  I remember that there was a map for a flight to Area 51 in a UFO quest, but my game was struck by a bug in that quest and I was not able to complete it.  Your thoughts are appreciated.
R3d_F1v3
R3d_F1v3

Level : 70 (598 Stars, 9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Air Coniditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-Reader

Back to top Go down

maximum number of stars - Maximum number of stars? Empty Re: Maximum number of stars?

Post by parking_god Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:22 am

Too bad Tamildv isn't still around, but his profile shows that he hasn't been on since February. You might PM DarekK; he's got the most stars (359) of anybody I've seen.
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

maximum number of stars - Maximum number of stars? Empty Re: Maximum number of stars?

Post by DarekK Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:41 pm

Hi,

I have now 370 stars, but I'm not gonna try to solve problem of maximum number of stars. GI is adding new destinations every month.
I'm just playing.

But I have another very big problem Sad
No space for buildings Sad
When GI gives us possibility to buy more land for residental buildings?....

DarekK
DarekK
DarekK

Level : Level 70| 921★|9♥
Items I Can Gift : I resend e-reader only

Back to top Go down

Post by R3d_F1v3 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 am

OK, perhaps I can narrow my question down a bit. Are there any holiday/special quest events and destinations that I am missing? As I stated in the original post, I have been keeping track of all of the destinations for:

Long Awaited Mail
Dark Skies
Back to School
Santa's Bad Day
On the Wings of Love
Dancing with Leprechauns

Are there any other quests which have destinations that I did not list? Since regular, quest, outer limits and space launch destinations can be easily calculated, I only need to figure out how many holiday/special quest destinations there are. For instance, there was a space quest where you had to fly to Area 51, but I don't remember if you could get 3 stars for it. Can anyone think of any others?
R3d_F1v3
R3d_F1v3

Level : 70 (598 Stars, 9 Hearts)
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, Air Coniditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop, Boring Machine, Bed, E-Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 pm

drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down