Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server problem?

4 posters

Go down

Server problem? Empty Server problem?

Post by wildcity Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm I the only one who is unable to visit neighbors and receive gifts?? Sad

wildcity

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Server problem? Empty Re: Server problem?

Post by tamildv Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:52 pm

I know that their servers have been a bit slow lately – sometimes refreshing the neighbour list seems to be very slow and also visiting neighbours also seems to be slow or fails at times.

Not too sure if that is due to the added load by the idevice users etc...

There are some versions of the games that you will not be able to visit (depending on what version you are running in the first place)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I have to keep trying, sometimes 5 or 6 times to visit a neighbor. It will say connection error or that the neighbor is using an outdated version of the game. It almost always goes through after few trys though.

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:31 pm

I have sent you some fuel tamildv, did you get it. For the last 24 hours I have not received any gifts and get a "server connection problem" when I try to visit a neighbor.

tamildv wrote:I know that their servers have been a bit slow lately – sometimes refreshing the neighbour list seems to be very slow and also visiting neighbours also seems to be slow or fails at times.

Not too sure if that is due to the added load by the idevice users etc...

There are some versions of the games that you will not be able to visit (depending on what version you are running in the first place)

wildcity

Items I Can Gift : I can gift: laptop, arch metal dector, airline route map, loudspeakers, jackets, optical system, Red Paint, Old Lanterns, Assembly Robot, Videowall, Goal Posts, Channel bar, Grinding Machine, Deicer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillationg Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Cash Counter,Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply, Guestbook, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do not disurb sign, makeup, eau de toilette, single-malt whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Do you receive gifts DKP?

DKP wrote:I have to keep trying, sometimes 5 or 6 times to visit a neighbor. It will say connection error or that the neighbor is using an outdated version of the game. It almost always goes through after few trys though.

wildcity

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Hi wildcity - I have not checked today (will do later tonight) - will have a look and will send you fuel(20) as well just to check both ends...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by DKP Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 am

wildcity wrote:Do you receive gifts DKP?

Not yet today from you. I was going to ask if you were connected the internet but I guess if you're posting here, then you are. I'll send you something later when I'm able to see if you get anything.

DKP

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : I can gift: Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Air Conditioner, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating, Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Back to top Go down

Server problem? Empty ADD ME

Post by Daluvguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm

I'M DA DAILY PLAYER ADD ME : a r k t 1 y 0

Daluvguy

Level : 90

Back to top Go down

Server problem? Empty ADD ME

Post by Daluvguy Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 pm

I'M DA DAILY PLAYER ADD ME : a r k t 1 y 0

Daluvguy

Level : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:32 am

My "server connection error" will first be fixed in the next game relase. No

wildcity

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 am

I presume then - that you have found out what the problem was?
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by wildcity Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 am

No, but here is the answer from Game Insight support:

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

tamildv wrote:I presume then - that you have found out what the problem was?

wildcity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down