Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V1.57 - Update to Back to School?

3 posters

Go down

V1.57 - Update to Back to School? Empty V1.57 - Update to Back to School?

Post by tamildv Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm

V1.57

GameInSight have release version 1.57

Looking into what has changed – will report back my findings…

Early indications are the new destinations

Cambridge – 3hr flight time, 14 fuel, 38 passengers - turboprop
Sorbonne – 8hr flight time, 22 fuel, 80 passengers - Jet
Stanford – 16hr flight time, 30 fuel, 160 passengers – Delta

Have disappeared – not too sure why – will check my other games…

Update – Looks like if you have finished the “Backup to School” promo then the destinations are removed!!! so stating the obvious - make sure you have got all the stars.

Not too sure what happens if you have not fully completed the promo – i.e. build the universities but not completed the collections.

But basically – you will not be able to complete any further “Knowledge is Power” collection – so be aware.

Loosk like the duty free glitch has bee fixed...

Last edited by tamildv on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 2)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

V1.57 - Update to Back to School? Empty Re: V1.57 - Update to Back to School?

Post by jedverdejo Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi,

Thanks tamildv for the warning.

I have updated and the flights to Cambridge, Sorbona and Stanford are still included. I have completed the "knowledge is power" four times before the upgrade and I am still able to finish it more times.

So, if you have not finished "Back to school" it seems to be ok.

Regards

BTW, I have 4 universities to visit ... ;-)
jedverdejo
jedverdejo

Level : 50 / 50 / 50
Items I Can Gift : jedv - DND sign, goal?, automatic cashier, pearl collar, cockpit glass, welder, album, photocopier machine, steel, passengers (10), astro engine, pos terminal, cognac, binoculars, drill , solar cell, bracelet, cash counter, linning panel, cooling chamber, Archive Box, Gyroscope, Grinder, laptop?, metal arc?, monitor?, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars ?, Centrif.?, turnstile, 3d printer, infrarred cam // jedv2: DND sign, bench?, cashier, bonbon , cockpit, Welder, album, radar, steel, Pass. (10), tester robot, googles, cognac, jet motor, stapler, Power source, comm. ant., bracelet, amperimeter, laser cutter, landing, cooling chamber, Archive , Gyroscope, Grinder, Holographic? , Glass?, Binoculars? , Centrif.?, patrol drone, low cons. lamp, mov. sensor // jedv3: all-incl. bracelet, Robotic Lawnmower?, automatic cashier, whiskey, painting, generator, travel guide, projector, sand bag, passengers (10), laser level, guests book, cognac, tyre, whiteboard, drill, comm. antenna, bracelet, ergo chair, stamp, passenger seat, wheather panel, transmitter, altimeter, tv panel, major, patrol drone, hand drier, mov. sensor,

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyChang Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 am

I do not complete the "back to school" mission even I have gathered all the needed items. So the three new cities do not disappear. The stars are mine. Also I can collect more and more items from universities (very easy). The experience is great. I plan to complete the mission at the last minute before deadline. Ha.......... What a Face

BobbyChang

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Item can gift- Fuel(3), Single-Malt Whiskey, Eau de Tollette, Makeup, Dispossable Shampoo, robotic lawnmower, Air Conditionner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, landing lamp, Copy machine, Handling Line, passengers(10), Powerful radio transmitter, Textbook, Fuel supply,Jet engine, Wide-angle Blmoculars, Fuel additives, Power source, Additional radar, Shredder, Spare wire, Hull parts, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Delcer, Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down