Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to reinstall my old game

2 posters

Go down

trying to reinstall my old game Empty trying to reinstall my old game

Post by jerry garcia Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:38 am

i accidentally uninstalled my game off of my android. when i went to try and reinstall it, i had to start from the very beginning. how do i get all of my old stuff back?

jerry garcia

Level : 31
Items I Can Gift : landing lamp, radio transmitter, flight catering, navigation module, fuel hose, deicer, light engine, jet engine, generator, welder, drill machine, radar, air conditioner, cooling chamber, shredder, computer, copy machine, wide angle binoculars, anti-theft gate, atm, imprinter, fuel catalyst, mail sorter, ......

Back to top Go down

trying to reinstall my old game Empty Re: trying to reinstall my old game

Post by drivefast99 Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:59 am

1.  Start a new game and play to level 3 (I think). This will be when your profile is unlocked.  

2.  Contact GI at:  

support@gameinsight.zendesk.com

3. In the description include your old friend code, the device you are playing on (brand and model), your service carrier (if you have one), and your new friend code.  Mine looked like this:

My tablet crashed and I need to have my game restored please:

username df10
usercode: a5uop0d

I have played a new game to level 3 and the new usercode is: avewx94

I play on the Asus Table TF300, no carrier service.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks.

You should receive an email they received your request.  Then another email sometime later "they have reviewed and sent it to technical support".  Finally you should receive one:

Here is your coupon for restoring your game profile. The code is #x1234xxxxxx

To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display) → press another button with 3 people → select the Friend Codes tab and redeem the code in the input field. Please, mind that the code can used only once and you should be connected to Internet
I would appreciate if you let me know about your results.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Enter the whole number including the #.

Whole process will take 4 - 7 days.

Good Luck!

df99

Last edited by drivefast99 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:36 am; edited 3 times in total
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:06 am

I should add your gift list will change so I hope you weren't too attached to the old gift list but all your progress will return. Don't worry about the gift list in your new game either because that one will change too when you enter the code they send.

I miss my old gift list. I had some really rare items to gift but at least my game is back Smile.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down