Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sets you can purchase with Airport Cash

Go down

Sets you can purchase with Airport Cash Empty Sets you can purchase with Airport Cash

Post by aksanchez79 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 am

I would like to build a conservatory, rock shop, rabbit hole, an all stars movie theater and the building that looks like an rv park.what collection sets can i purchase with Airport Cash to get these items. Also, how do you get butterflies? What are silver crescent and three leaf clovers for? I started playing around the middle of June and am at level 34 but have many collection items. I see all if these options ti purchase collection items with Airport Cash but do not want ti waste it if i cannot obtain buildings or rewards for them. Can someone explain these collections and items purchaseable with Airport Cash? I did partcipate in the July 4 collection and obtained 4 gift shops and Statue of Liberty building from it so I do understand somewhat how the promotional buildings work...i would greatly appreciate any explanations that can be given?

aksanchez79

Level : 35
Items I Can Gift : Hotel Manager

Back to top Go down