Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How and when do you play Airport City?

4 posters

Go down

How and when do you play Airport City? Empty How and when do you play Airport City?

Post by magicj Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:34 am

Hi,

Airport City is tedious some game. There's a lot of idle waiting and attention required at the same time. Right now I'm grinding the 30k gold needed for the next piece of real estate.

How do you keep yourself entertained during the boring time? I'm listening a series of lectures in Youtube.

Cheers,
magicj

Feel free to add me

Last edited by magicj on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding my friend code)

magicj

Level : 12

Back to top Go down

How and when do you play Airport City? Empty Re: How and when do you play Airport City?

Post by mekgmg Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 am

Hi Magicj

Check out info on the forum about time travel. That way you at least never have to sit and wait, but can play all the time.
mekgmg
mekgmg

Level : 35 ( 101 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Gift available: Dnd sign, Fuel (3), , Air Conditoner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Passengers (10), Flight Goggles, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Aditives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Air filter

Back to top Go down

How and when do you play Airport City? Empty Re: How and when do you play Airport City?

Post by Mark8757 Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:22 am

You have to do the time travel thing or you will go nuts. I have been doing it for a while now and I am still bored with it. I am not sure why I still play. I have maxed out on level 35 and am currently at 83 stars. It takes forever to get to bump up a star level at this point.

Mark8757

Level : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:36 am

In the beginning I played a lot, to grind the money for expansions, buildings etc. but when you hit lvl 35 and have maxed all your stuff, it's getting a little bit boring Razz

Now I'm checking my game once in a hour but it's still an interesting game and lot of to do (collecting green cash, maxing flight stars and hearts etc.)

Mostly I'm playing when I'm at home during watching TV Very Happy

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down