Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 100 In flights

+6
Pavolko
SannSunn
Support4u
Saligia
Bruno237
Admiral Hook
10 posters

Go down

Top 100 In flights Empty Top 100 In flights

Post by Admiral Hook Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:57 pm

So. anyone know how this works? and what the rewards are and such? and details if u know would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Admiral Hook

Level : 22

Back to top Go down

Top 100 In flights Empty Re: Top 100 In flights

Post by Bruno237 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

So. anyone know how this works? and what the rewards are and such? and details if u know would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Hello ;
Could anyone answer please ?
- The flights already done (the weeks before) are not considered ?
- Are only the flight done during the week ?
When begins and finish the week ? monday-sunday ?
Thank you !
Bruno237
Bruno237

Level : 71 - 347 Stars - 9 ♥
Items I Can Gift : Can gift : NET butterfly-Granulator-Pill-VR Headset--List has changed-NOT Updated : Pass5-Fuel Catalyst-Bracelet all inclusive-ATM Machine-PEARL EARRINGS-Cockpit glass-Welder-Travel Guide- Landing Lamp-Projector-Metal Bar-PASS10-Powerful Radio Transmitter-Video Wall-Laser Level-Guest Book-COGNAC-Fuel Supply-Tyre-White Board- Fuel Additive-Power Supply-Communication Antenna-Additional Radar-MAKEUP-Shredder -Spare Wire-Laser Cutter-Landing Gear-Flight Catering-Oscillating Beacon-Cooler (=Freezer)-Navigation Module-City Model-Fuel Hose-Altimeter-Spare Propeller-Deicer-Grinding Machine-Wireless Compass-Washing Machine-Blanket-Artificial Horizon-Freezing Tunnel-Ear Plugs-Lollipop-Hammer Drill-Bed-Ereader

Back to top Go down

Post by Saligia Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Bruno237 wrote:So. anyone know how this works? and what the rewards are and such? and details if u know would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Hello ;
Thank you !

Ok, so as far as I know from the things I noticed from flights you get the prizes on Sunday (late afternoon CET). I'm usually getting small repair sets for the places 60-80. Then counting resets. When you go to the world map you will find all the destinations. F.ex. I'm on the 44th place on South Observatory's rank and probably tomorrow I'll get a gift. This rank refreshes every 24h and only flights from the particular week count.

As for me, to be on top you have to have many planes or speed up the flights. Whatever method you choose you have to pay for it extra (or maybe collect fuel and passengers from the gifts for some time and then try). I think, and I'm not sure as I never achieved that, that only top three gets the tokens (gold, silver and bronse) and then after collecting some of them they can buy the S1 planes from the shop.
Saligia
Saligia

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Flight Googles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Parking Meter, Yagi-Uda Antenna, Grinding Machine, Intercom, Blanket, Wireless Compass, Centrifuge, Attitude Indicator, Pneumatic Cutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno237 Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Saligia wrote:
Bruno237 wrote:So. anyone know how this works? and what the rewards are and such? and details if u know would be nice.
Thanks in advance.

Hello ;
Thank you !

Ok, so as far as I know from the things I noticed from flights you get the prizes on Sunday (late afternoon CET). I'm usually getting small repair sets for the places 60-80. Then counting resets. When you go to the world map you will find all the destinations. F.ex. I'm on the 44th place on South Observatory's rank and probably tomorrow I'll get a gift. This rank refreshes every 24h and only flights from the particular week count.

As for me, to be on top you have to have many planes or speed up the flights. Whatever method you choose you have to pay for it extra (or maybe collect fuel and passengers from the gifts for some time and then try). I think, and I'm not sure as I never achieved that, that only top three gets the tokens (gold, silver and bronse) and then after collecting some of them they can buy the S1 planes from the shop.

Thank you very much Saligia for all these clarifications !
Bruno237
Bruno237

Items I Can Gift : Can gift : NET butterfly-Granulator-Pill-VR Headset--List has changed-NOT Updated : Pass5-Fuel Catalyst-Bracelet all inclusive-ATM Machine-PEARL EARRINGS-Cockpit glass-Welder-Travel Guide- Landing Lamp-Projector-Metal Bar-PASS10-Powerful Radio Transmitter-Video Wall-Laser Level-Guest Book-COGNAC-Fuel Supply-Tyre-White Board- Fuel Additive-Power Supply-Communication Antenna-Additional Radar-MAKEUP-Shredder -Spare Wire-Laser Cutter-Landing Gear-Flight Catering-Oscillating Beacon-Cooler (=Freezer)-Navigation Module-City Model-Fuel Hose-Altimeter-Spare Propeller-Deicer-Grinding Machine-Wireless Compass-Washing Machine-Blanket-Artificial Horizon-Freezing Tunnel-Ear Plugs-Lollipop-Hammer Drill-Bed-Ereader

Back to top Go down

Post by Support4u Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:06 am

Thanks Saligia

I didn't know this either.

I once or twice got a popup that i was in some top100 ranking and got some stuff. And i was like wtf?! OKE! Razz Very Happy
Support4u
Support4u

Level : 38
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Single-Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerfull Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Parking Meter, Grinding Machine, Office Chair,

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:26 am

For me this isn't working for weeks. It shows I've no flights to the destinations at all.
I was to lazy to send in another ticket to GI, but since you apparently have no problems with this error I just sent in a ticket.
SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Top 100 In flights Empty same problem flights : zero

Post by Bruno237 Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:49 am

SannSunn wrote:For me this isn't working for weeks. It shows I've no flights to the destinations at all.
I was to lazy to send in another ticket to GI, but since you apparently have no problems with this error I just sent in a ticket.
SS
I have the same problems : flights : 0 to all destinations (in yellow) : why ? even after the 30 min !!

Bruno237
Bruno237

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavolko Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 am

I have sent out the ticket two weeks earlier for the same problem. It happened when the game crashed, it is not common issue, but happens sometimes. I was informed that they have found the mistake and I was asked to wait for the next release.

Meantime I got another problem, long story for cheating. I have never switched the time manually and it was 4 months horrible email exchange which shows up there is a problem when the game is running and I accept incoming call and after 10 mins the game crash, it makes automatic cheating message. I got a code from GI and what a surprise it solved the problem with frozen flight counters. I have adviced them they should provide the same code to unblock the flights.

Good luck and as always huge amount of patiance

Pavolko

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst - Bath towel - Imprinter - Pearl earrings - Paint - Generator - Great shots - Landing Lamp - Dispatcher console - Handling line - Fuel (20) - Powerful Radio Transmitter - Spaceship engine - Glass display case - Filled candies - Fuel Supply - Aircraft tire - Calculator - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Spaceship launch console - Additional Radar - Perfume - Shredder - Spare Wire - Hull parts - Passenger seat - Oscillating Beacon - Packaging machine - Navigation Module - City model - Fuel Hose - Altimeter - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air vent filter - Wireless compass - Centrifuge - Blanket - Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Thanks Pavolko, I will say that when they come with a stupid answer.
SannSunn
SannSunn

Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Hi,

It has been working for me for the past 1-2 months, except for 1 destination last week (record from previous week showing top 17 and 25 finish, but only getting 1 chest for 25).

I have had a top 10 finish (8th or 9th place) and received a small Bronze chest, which contain 1 collection for launch, 1 fuel(20), and 1 silver tokens.

I have also had 5-6 top 11-30 finish, and received a Collectible chest each time.  Each chest gives 5 items for normal flight collections (not items that are collected from map flights ... I think ... Maybe i wasn't lucky enough).

I don't remember getting anything for top 40-100 finish, but could be a bug that I didn't receive anything. Correction: got a repair chest for 54th place finish.

Cheers,
littleb

Last edited by littleb on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by airtiggus Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:43 am

I scored a 4th place the other day and got a bronze chest with nothing fancy: 2 x 20 fuel + 2 x one item from a flight collection (same as you get from the monument).

I think gold tokens are only for 1st - 2nd - 3rd place.

airtiggus

Items I Can Gift : bath towel, great shots, lawnmower, airco, radar, handling line, spaceship engine, flight helmet, stapler, power source, amperemeter, laser cutter, cooling chamber, archive box, grinding machine, cockpit glass, jetengine, landing gear, gyroscope, chocolate candies, cognac, white-gold bracelet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavolko Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:03 am

But it so hard to finish 3rd at least, without a lot of fuel it is almost impossible and I do not want to waste fuel in this way, as for the special events or limited flight windows it is more important.

Pavolko

Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst - Bath towel - Imprinter - Pearl earrings - Paint - Generator - Great shots - Landing Lamp - Dispatcher console - Handling line - Fuel (20) - Powerful Radio Transmitter - Spaceship engine - Glass display case - Filled candies - Fuel Supply - Aircraft tire - Calculator - Fuel Additives - Power Source - Spaceship launch console - Additional Radar - Perfume - Shredder - Spare Wire - Hull parts - Passenger seat - Oscillating Beacon - Packaging machine - Navigation Module - City model - Fuel Hose - Altimeter - Spare Propeller - Deicer - Air vent filter - Wireless compass - Centrifuge - Blanket - Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by airtiggus Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Yes some players manage to get an impressive number of flights. It is better than it was though as in the first weeks, it wasn't unusual to see 1000+ flights to some destinations, which was quite obviously done by cheating. They somehow fixed it (if you cheat -- i.e. go back in time in the game, you're out of the top-100 ladder), but the competition is still stiff.

I'd say it's probably not worth it and certainly not worth spending extra fuel on it, as the prize is not that great. If you want to compete, select a destination that requires a special item (a fuel hose...) and get 200 of them before you start. Turn all your planes to the right model and fly only there during one week.

airtiggus

Items I Can Gift : bath towel, great shots, lawnmower, airco, radar, handling line, spaceship engine, flight helmet, stapler, power source, amperemeter, laser cutter, cooling chamber, archive box, grinding machine, cockpit glass, jetengine, landing gear, gyroscope, chocolate candies, cognac, white-gold bracelet

Back to top Go down

Post by ayonatan Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:43 am

The rules already change I think. Can someone clarify? I read on GI f.a.q. the prize is only for top ten in flight and too three for rocket launch. Is this correct? I am on top 20 for three week in a row and nothing I got from GI.
ayonatan
ayonatan

Level : 45
Items I Can Gift : Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Bench, ATM, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Chanel Bar, Passanger, Powerful Radio Transmiter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additive, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional radar, Make Up, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Defroster, Nav Module, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Propeler, Deicer, Controller, Fax

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:42 pm

I think you're right. I was in the top10 the last few weeks and did get a reward, a chest with 4 items (space collection, fuel, silver tokens).
SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastoska Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:14 am

Yes, if you are not a registry hacker, or spend $1K a week on greenies, you don't a reward. Wish GI would do away with it.
Bastoska
Bastoska

Level : 55
Items I Can Gift : Fuel 3 Units, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bath Towel, ATM, Single Malt Whiskey, Paint, Generator, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Flight Helmet, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Makeup, Cash Counter, Lining Plate, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down