Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors.

3 posters

Go down

Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors. Empty Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors.

Post by mbiehl Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:00 am

Ok I admit I cheated. I read about time traveling (adjusting your phone's time) and tried it out. I received a message saying something like Time Travelers and Cheaters can't interact with other players. Then I noticed that I could no longer send gifts or visit my neighbors. I read others post and those said that the same thing happened to them but within 3-4 days of not time traveling their game was back to normal. It's been about a week and I still can't send gifts. I wonder if it has anything to do with how far you travel into the future. I was careless and went a whole year forward. Please send advice I have learned my lesson. Cheating does not pay. Thank you

mbiehl

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors. Empty Re: Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors.

Post by littleb Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:52 am

Hi,

I never time travel. However, I got a similar message when I returned from neighbour visit and then tried to add items to space launch. It said time travelers and cheaters do not get stars. This message only appeared once, and I have no problem adding other items.

It seems that I can still visit neighbours, but I'm not sure if my have is blocked in any other ways.

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors. Empty Re: Can't Send Gifts or Visit Neighbors.

Post by airtiggus Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Time traveling is very convenient, but you have to be a little careful. In your case, you're out of luck, as the rule is that you'll be locked out of social abilities (visit, gifts) until the date you went forward (so yep... one year from now).
In my previous game, I did the same and lived a few months without gifts and visits, then it reappeared one day.

A way to do it without risk is to only do it in the past, or only "accelerate" time: say you play at night until midnight, then quit your game. In the morning, put the clock back at 1AM then advance in whatever increment you need (30 min, 1h,...) until the present time. It's probably better to do that off network though.

And yes, it never works with a space launch, as times are controlled on the servers (I never cheated with those, but still got the warning at times -- they had no particular effect except they don't count the points of that fuel boost against the launch. To be sure, always give a few seconds after the fuel becomes available again before clicking it again).

airtiggus

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : bath towel, great shots, lawnmower, airco, radar, handling line, spaceship engine, flight helmet, stapler, power source, amperemeter, laser cutter, cooling chamber, archive box, grinding machine, cockpit glass, jetengine, landing gear, gyroscope, chocolate candies, cognac, white-gold bracelet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down