Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013

+6
Big Kev
Canterbury
parking_god
aos09i1
littleb
drivefast99
10 posters

Go down

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Empty "Dark Skies" event Guide 2013

Post by drivefast99 Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am

Here is a guide for those wanting to do the "Dark Skies" event.  Please comment below or PM me with any errors or omissions and I'll update here.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this!

1st Task - Land guest Ghost Planes (Crystal Ball bonus needed)

Fly to the 5 new destinations:

Transylvania - Turbo Prop - 1 hour (Stars at 10, 20, 40) - need landing lamp
Machu Picchu - Jet - 3 hours (Stars at 19, 38, 75) - need fuel supply
Salem - Delta - 5 hours, 20 min (Stars at 20, 41, 81) - need oscillating beacon
Fountainebleau -Powerful  Delta - 7 hours (Stars at 23, 46, 92) - need flight catering
Windsor -Jumbo - 8 hours (Stars at 30, 60, 120) - need flight catering, oscillating beacon

Flights may drop Aerosol, Leydan lamps, or Bright Lanterns along with items from the Abnormal Activity Collection.  Completing the Abnormal Activity Collection will earn a Crystal Ball and Fuel(50).  Activate the Crystal Ball to land Ghost Planes. (Lasts for 12 minutes).  It will be located in your Warehouse under Bonuses, (the Happy Face).

Tip:  Wait until there are 2 planes waiting to land before activating.  One plane appears every minute - you should be able to land 13 planes with one Crystal Ball. (2014 edit: Visit neighbors, then return to quickly land more planes. This should up the number of landings to 25-30.
------------------------------------------

2nd Task - Banish Black Wraiths off from your airport (Soul Net bonus is very helpful).  SoulNet lasts 6 minutes.

To Banish Black Wraiths that appear randomly around your airport you will need Aerosol.  This is dropped from flights to the above destinations or can be gifted by some of your friends.

Landing Ghost Planes will drop items for the Warlock's Collection.  Complete the Warlock's Collection to earn the Soul Net and Fuel(50).  (2014 edit: no Fuel(50) this year). Activate the Soul Net to help attract Black Wraiths.  

Banishing Black Wraiths will sometimes drop items for the Witch Costume Collection.

Tip:    Before Activating:  Be sure you have neighbors to visit.  Be sure there are 7 or more Aerosol in your inventory.  Once activated 5 Black Wraiths will appear around the airport.  Another should appear at the 4 minute mark, and another at the 2 minute mark.  After banishing the last one, head over to your neighbors.  You should find a Black Wraith around their airport, banish it, then head over to another neighbor.  I have only found 2 visiting neighbors each time.  

Neighbor Black Wraiths do not use your Aerosol and do not count toward your mission.  They do sometimes drop Aerosol or items for the Warlock's Collection.
----------------------------------------------

3rd Task - Put together the Collection of the Seal and create the Great Seal itself

Complete the Witch Costume Collection to receive a Halloween Shop.  This will show up in your Warehouse under the buildings.  Build the Halloween shop.  Collecting coins from the Halloween shop, Pumpkin Patch, or Cemetery will drop items for the Collection of the Seal.  Complete this collection for The Great Seal.

You can also visit Halloween shops of your neighbors.

------------------------------------------------
Other Items

Banishing white Ghosts only seem to be worthwhile when it is for a mission.

Layden Jars have been asked for in 3 missions:
- need 2 Layden jars for the 1st one,
- need 5 Layden jars for the 2nd one
- need 10 Layden jars for the 3rd one.  So far, no other use.
---------------------------------------------
Also, your can check this link for some additional information:
https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t171-dark-skies-challenge?highlight=dark+skies

On event completion flight destinations and increased drop rates disappear...

Tip - Suggest NOT completing MAIN pumpkin quests until near end of time so you can keep flying to the destinations available - earning experience and stars. eg Wait till the last day to collect your last couple of dark wraiths.  Unused Crystal Balls and Soul Nets will remain in your inventory so you have a headstart if this event is repeated next year.
---------------------------------------------
Reward for completing the event is a Mystery Manor, +200 coin/1day, +20 max population.

Good Luck and Happy Flying,

DF99

Last edited by drivefast99 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 am; edited 14 times in total
drivefast99
drivefast99

Level : 70
Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Empty Re: "Dark Skies" event Guide 2013

Post by littleb Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:14 am

DF99 ... Thanks for the comprehensive event guide.  You are the best!

By completing "Abnormal Activity Collection" and "Warlock's Collection", you will also earn a unit of fuel(50)!!

littleb

littleb

Level : 61
Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 am

Thanks littleb - I updated.

and FYI - I have 3 cemeteries and 1 Halloween shop near my broadcasting tower for anyone who wants to visit.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Items I Can Gift : DF99: Fuel Catalyst, DND Sign, Imprinter, Chocolate Candies, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Channel Bar, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Glass Display Case, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Flatwork Ironer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Screw Press. df19: Fuel (3), Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Cockpit Glass, Generator, Tour Review, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20) , Video Wall, Robot Tester, Glass Display Case, Eau De Toilette, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Power Source, Communication Antenna, White Gold Bracelet, Smoke Detector, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Defroster, Master Plan, Gyroscope, Controller, Arcade Machine, Flatwork Ironer, Calibration Module, Screw Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by aos09i1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:17 am

what are the leyden jars for?
aos09i1
aos09i1

Level : 53 265*
Items I Can Gift : See signature

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:27 am

I don't have a clue Question . It says "Allows to keep Phantom plasma stable". A couple of the quests so far had me collecting phantom plasma but they aren't in my inventory.... so I don't know.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:49 pm

df - it looks like they recycled this challenge from last year. Here's the thread about it that may have more info for you (hat tip to Falubaz, who pointed me to it earlier this month when I noticed the Halloween-themed collections):

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/t171-dark-skies-challenge

Last edited by parking_god on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz I cain't spel wurth a dam)
parking_god
parking_god

Level : 70/545/9
Items I Can Gift : N/A at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:36 am

Thanks ParkGod,

I included it above. Smile

df99
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:32 am

Following the minor quests..
You need to be sent 5 layden jars from your neighbors ...
Rgrds Canterbury

Ps have A halloween shop and 10 cemeterys

Last edited by Canterbury on Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Canterbury
Canterbury

Level : 50, 232
Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:55 am

Also, I have a Halloween Shop and 6 Cemeteries to the right of my Car Dealerships.
parking_god
parking_god

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:14 am

Thanks Canterbury,

I added it under Other Items above - I also remember one for 2 layden jars in the beginning.

Clicking on the ghosts seems to be useless unless it is to complete a mission. I am getting nothing to drop on mine or my friends. Anyone else having different results?
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Kev Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:22 pm

I have found that when I use a soul net 5 black wraiths instantly appear. Then at 4mins and again at 2 mins remaining on the timer another black wraith will appear. So each soul net will gain you 7 of the 60 black wraiths needed for the challenge. Hence 8 or 9 soul nets in total are needed (8 if you are lucky enough to get a few random black wraiths - so far I have had 3).

I recommend you have at least 7 aerosols in your inventory before activating a soul net. Apologies to all my neighbours that I cannot gift aerosols...

Big Kev

Level : 45(222 stars)
Items I Can Gift : Shears, Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Goal Posts, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Textbook, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide Angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Optical System, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Arcade Machine, Podium, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:48 pm

drivefast99 wrote:...
Clicking on the ghosts seems to be useless unless it is to complete a mission.  I am getting nothing to drop on mine or my friends.  Anyone else having different results?
Same here, not a thing drops - only when a mission is active.

Cheers to Big Kev, exactly what i wanted to know regarding soul nets...

Rgrds Canterbury
Canterbury
Canterbury

Items I Can Gift : NZL:, Fuel Catalyst, dnd, Bench, ATM, Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), P R Trans, Assembly Robot, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Binocluars, Fuel Additves, Drill Machine, Optical System, Add Radar, w/G Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Osc Beacon,Flight Catering, Packaging Machine, Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Turnstile, Fingerprint Reader, 3d printer, Wireless Compass, Washing Machine, Blanket, Altitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Empty Soul Net changed from last year?

Post by parking_god Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Big Kev wrote:I have found that when I use a soul net 5 black wraiths instantly appear. Then at 4mins and again at 2 mins remaining on the timer another black wraith will appear.
This sounds different from how Soul Nets worked last year and would be a nice improvement - people were complaining that they'd only see two Black Wraiths on their territory per Soul Net. They'd worked out some trick to collect BWs from neighbors after they got their own two, but that may also have been changed. My gift/visit timer resets in a few hours so I'll give it a shot.

Also, I think you may get one BW appear on your territory per day (possibly resetting with the gift/visit timer?). Just a hypothesis so far, but I'll keep an eye out for that too.
parking_god
parking_god

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 am

I'm not getting any items visiting my own halloween store (which I already built a few weeks ago).
And neither when I visit friends halloween stores, cemeteries and pumpkin patches.
Is this bad luck or does anyone has the same issue? Got a tip?
Love to collect some items for the Seal collection.

Other tasks are going great though!

SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Level : 60 (312 stars)
Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:08 am

SannSunn wrote:I'm not getting any items visiting my own halloween store (which I already built a few weeks ago).
And neither when I visit friends halloween stores, cemeteries and pumpkin patches.

SS
The drop rate has never been good for the Halloween shop. Just keep clicking... Maybe they will make it better before the game ends.

Good Luck.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 am

parking_god wrote:
Big Kev wrote:I have found that when I use a soul net 5 black wraiths instantly appear. Then at 4mins and again at 2 mins remaining on the timer another black wraith will appear.
This sounds different from how Soul Nets worked last year and would be a nice improvement - people were complaining that they'd only see two Black Wraiths on their territory per Soul Net.  They'd worked out some trick to collect BWs from neighbors after they got their own two, but that may also have been changed.  My gift/visit timer resets in a few hours so I'll give it a shot.

Also, I think you may get one BW appear on your territory per day (possibly resetting with the gift/visit timer?).  Just a hypothesis so far, but I'll keep an eye out for that too.
I observed similar behaviour as noted by Big Kev ... was able to get 6-7 Black Wraiths per usage of soul net.  I have also seen 1 BW appear in my game everyday so far, but I don't think it is related to the gift/visit timer.  I do click on about 10 White Ghosts per day, however -- I'm not sure if this helps speeding up the appearance of BW.

Do suggest to follow the mission before clicking on the White Ghosts randomly.

littleb

Items I Can Gift : Fuel(20), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine, Wireless Compass, Dryer, Blanket, Attitude Indicator, Energy-Saving Lamp, Document Detector, Protractor, Calibration Module, Screw Press, Earplugs, Fruit Lollipop; Can send-in-return: Level 7 [Fax Machine, ?], Level 8 [VOIP Phone, Router, Demodulator], MCC-3 [Offset Gregorian (Parabolic) Antenna], L9 [Energy-Saving Lamp, Information Sign, Coffee Machine], L10 [Protractor, Document Detector, Paper Cutter], Repair6 [Calibration Module], Reserved Hanger [Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Machine Oil]

Back to top Go down

Post by littleb Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:14 am

Another question ... There has been another update to the game app. Does anyone know what has changed?

littleb

Back to top Go down

Post by parking_god Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 am

df - I think I have another data point. You can banish Black Wraiths from neighbors without Aerosols, and they'll still (maybe) drop Witches Outfit items, but it won't count towards your 60.

Big Kev - I did see the same behavior: 5 BWs right away, one more with 4min remaining and one more with 2min remaining.
parking_god
parking_god

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 am

Thanks Everyone - I have updated the main post.
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 am

Drivefast99
Another mini pumpkin quest
The Origins of Evil
*Collect income from Bookstores until you find the Book of Superstitions
(came after collecting another lot of 8 Black Wraiths (mini pumpkin quest )

*Same with me and soul net 3 times now - 7 total each net over the 6 mins

Definitely recommend not using lanterns unless to complete mini pumpkin quests - as they are needed.

*Suggest NOT completing MAIN pumpkin quests until near end of time so you can keep flying to destinations available. eg Wait till the last day to collect your last couple of dark waiths..
On quest completion flight destinations usually disappear... (not confirmed)

Last edited by Canterbury on Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:39 am

SannSunn wrote:I'm not getting any items visiting my own halloween store (which I already built a few weeks ago).

SS
Same here - not a thing has dropped from any of mine... luckily i'd already completed the Great Seal requirement prior to quest starting......
So only need to catch the Dark Wraiths now to complete
Rgrds Canterbury
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:48 am

littleb wrote:Another question ... There has been another update to the game app.  Does anyone know what has changed?
When you checked out the 'i' at the flights to see which items can be dropped, only the first 5 items where visible. When you clicked on the arrow to see the rest, the list dissapeared. This problem is now fixed.

Noticed one other small change, don't know what that is anymore. Nothing big though.

SS
SannSunn
SannSunn

Items I Can Gift : (All the usual flight items) Pax5 - Fuel20 - Shampoo - ATM - Single malt whiskey - Paint - Generator - Tour review - Projector - Rope block - Video wall - Laser level - Flight helmet - Eau de Toilette - Jet Engine - Stapler - Power source - Spaceship launch console - Make-up - Amperemeter - Laser cutter - Landing gear - Cooling chamber - Archivebox - Altimeter - Controller - Flatwork ironer - Crucible. Able to send in return (ONLY after PM): Lvl7: Mayor's portrait, Beverage cooler, Monitor - Lvl8: Podium, X-Ray scanner, Laser rangefinder - Lvl9: Postal drone, Turnstile, Infrared camera - Lvl10: Explosives Detector, Laminator, Drawing Board - MCC lvl3: Offset Gregorian Antenna - Repair base lvl6: Riveter - Reserve hangar lvl1: Wheel block, lvl2: Fluorescent Lamp, Lvl3: Machine Oil

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 am

Canterbury wrote:Drivefast99

Definitely recommend not using lanterns unless to complete mini pumpkin quests - as they are needed.

*Suggest NOT completing MAIN pumpkin quests until near end of time so you can keep flying to destinations available. eg Wait till the last day to collect your last couple of dark waiths..
On quest completion flight destinations usually disappear... (not confirmed)
Thanks for the great tips! (just used all my lanterns;) )
SannSunn
SannSunn

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:59 am

a few mini quests on from the book store quest you need to collect another 
*10 Leyden Jars from friends (or plans that drop them)

Rgrds Canterbury
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 am

Thanks Canterbury, just updated Very Happy - I'm right there with you. Need 6 more jars Sad
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am

Confirming all this seems spot on. Where most of you are at, waiting to get my 10 jars for the mission. 60/60 ghost planes, 31/60 wraiths, 1/1 on great seal (was done prior to challenge starting).

In have 3 Halloween Shops, 4 cemeteries and a pumpkin patch if anyone needs them for tapping to get the Great Seal.

kcnwa

Level : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Ok, The collecting of 10 Leyden Jars is the last of the mini quests...
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Also, I'm noticing the Leyden Jars dropped from flights count towards the "get x from Leyden Jars from friends" missions, kind of nice since I don't have to waste gifts on them then.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by rjcasey Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:01 am

I get two black wraiths counted for each one banished. Anyone else see this? I haven't updated and don't know if this is related. This is a great way to stock up on fuel and I'd encourage everyone to not complete the event until the last minute per Canterbury's suggestion.

rjcasey

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, shampoo, imprinter, skin care products, cockpit glass, generator, album, landing light, dispatcher console, channel bar, fuel (20), powerful radio transmiter, assembly robot, packaging machine, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, deicer, controller, Information Sign, Energy-Saving Lamp, Wireless compass, flatwork ironer, blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by SannSunn Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 am

Can the Crystal ball be used after this quest?

I have a lot of them, and don't need them anymore. But is it better to use them all to get some collection and earn money like that? Or can I save some without getting worthless?

SannSunn
SannSunn
SannSunn

Back to top Go down

Post by rjcasey Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 am

I had some left over from last year and used them to get more fuel but I have not tried to use the soul nets.

rjcasey

Level : 50
Items I Can Gift : fuel catalyst, shampoo, imprinter, skin care products, cockpit glass, generator, album, landing light, dispatcher console, channel bar, fuel (20), powerful radio transmiter, assembly robot, packaging machine, anti-theft gate, filled candies, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, insulation, solar cell, additional radar, perfume, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, defroster, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, deicer, controller, Information Sign, Energy-Saving Lamp, Wireless compass, flatwork ironer, blanket, Coffee Machine, Attitude Indicator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wabbitgirl Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 am

I have gotten to the mini quest where I need to put together the great seal. In the comment area it says "You can also exchange collectible items with friends. Do what it takes, I need it!" Any idea what this means?
Wabbitgirl
Wabbitgirl

Level : WG 472* Level 72, WG2 341* Level 72
Items I Can Gift : WABBITGIRL: self-balancing scooter, high speed elevator, passengers (5), fuel catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, imprinter, chocolate candies, paint, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine flight goggles, cognac, fuel supply, aircraft tire, wide-angle binoculars, fuel additives, power source, optical system, additional radar, white gold bracelet, amperemeter, spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, altimeter, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, blanket, wireless compass, centrifuge, attitude indicator, tunnel freezer, earplugs, fruit lollipops, sliding table saw, bed, e-reader, sleeping pill, VR Headset, granulator*** Wabbitgirl2: T-square, stitcher, fuel (3), Fuel catalyst, disposable shampoo, ATM, skin care products, paint, welder, travel guide, landing lamp, copy machine, channel bar, fuel (20), powerful radio transmitter, video wall, spaceship engine, guest book, filled candies, fuel supply, aircraft tire, calculator, fuel additives, insulation, optical system, additional radar, perfume, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, passenger seat, flight catering, oscillating beacon, defroster, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, blanket, wireless compass, centrifuge, attitude indicator, screw press, earplugs, fruit lollipops, sliding table saw, bed, e-reader, sleeping pill, VR Headset, disinfecting solution

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:03 am

Mini quest has no rewards, just exp and coin.

The usual applies when you finish the main quest. Routes dissappear, you keep any leftover crystal balls and soul nets. Main reward is a Mystery Manor, +200 coin/1day, +20 max population.

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by drivefast99 Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 am

Thanks kcnwa!

I updated the main thread with this last piece of information Smile

I really appreciate everyone's contributions... and we'll all be ready for the refresher next year Smile
drivefast99
drivefast99

Back to top Go down

Post by Canterbury Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:01 am

SannSunn wrote:Can the Crystal ball be used after this quest?

I have a lot of them, and don't need them anymore. But is it better to use them all to get some collection and earn money like that? Or can I save some without getting worthless?

SannSunn
Keep using them! (I have 20+ now)
You get 50 fuel every time you complete the Warlock's collection (soul net)
Rgrds Canterbury
Canterbury
Canterbury

Back to top Go down

Post by kcnwa Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:24 am

A couple screen caps from completion:

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Screen10

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Screen12

"Dark Skies" event Guide 2013 Screen13

kcnwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content