Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum number of flight caterings

4 posters

Go down

Maximum number of flight caterings Empty Maximum number of flight caterings

Post by kakadudu Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi,

does anybody know the maximum number of flight catering buildings you can build? I always thought it would be six, like every other building, but I have a neighbour in my list who has 8 buildings.

Maybe it depends on the game version which is running on the device. During the American weeks it was possible to build more than 6 gift shops.

Thx

kakadudu

Level : 40
Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Maximum number of flight caterings Empty Re: Maximum number of flight caterings

Post by ArchosTab456 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:48 pm

I didn't know there was a limit on flight catering facilities. I'm not sure if there is.

ArchosTab456

Level : 14
Items I Can Gift : On old version so can send all items but I haven't unlocked them all yet.

http://www.benzoairportcity.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:50 pm

No limit as far as I am away, I have 17 at the moment and a load of power (which is the other requirement for it apart from road and usual things).

I shall see how many I can build before I run out of land!!!

runing version V1.46 (american weekend) - the gift shops was a glitch that gameinsight have corrected in the new version - you could build unlimited and no road was needed...

As far as I know buildings from collections is unlimited. (e.g. mexican restaurant, pet shop etc)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Ok, thanks for your help

kakadudu

Items I Can Gift : Fuel (3 units), Chocolate candies, Cognac, White Gold Bracelet, Bath Towel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passangers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Shredder, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Meals, Oscillating Beacon, Packing Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:11 am

Doh!! built 34 and no problmes... nice to know I was able to waste some money on this... pig
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by kakadudu Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 am

wuha thats crazy Very Happy

kakadudu

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 pm

I just tried building my 7th Flight Catering Facility and it says that I have too many of those types of buildings.

I am running the latest "Bad Santa" version on an Android phone.
Porthos
Porthos

Level : 35 / 16

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:14 pm

GIS have changed this since (v1.69 I think) - now the max for Catering buildings is 6 - if you were luckly and buit them before the update - great you get to keep them... If not tough you can not build more...
tamildv
tamildv

Back to top Go down

Post by Porthos Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 pm

It seems as though I am once again...a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks for the info Tamildv...

...and thanks a lot GIS...it's not like I need those to complete flights or anyhting.
Porthos
Porthos

Level : 35 / 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down