Airport City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

downgrading

2 posters

Go down

downgrading Empty downgrading

Post by tomersch Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 am

Hi,
I was wondering how will downgrading help me, except for the extra gifts i can send ?
Does it delete my game or run it in the downgraded app ?
Thanks in advance.

tomersch

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

downgrading Empty Re: downgrading

Post by tamildv Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 am

Hi Tomersch,

Welcome to the forum,

There could be a number of reasons for downgrading… Like you say one of them is if you want to gift a few items which have been either removed or changed. Another is if you are after certain buildings or collections which have been since removed. Also if you have root access and edit the underlying xml file then some of the older version gives you flexibility etc.

The logic behind the items being dropped is also changed tweaked as the version changes – so sometimes an older version pays out more than the new versions.

In a nut shell – you get hold of the apk file and install it on your device (no need for root access etc). Do not uninstall existing game etc just over the top install.

As long as you don’t have the latest version (V1.47) you will be able to roll back.

But any new items added in the new version will be removed (e.g. gift shop, fuel shop etc) if you go back to an older version.
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by tomersch Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Oh i see so i think i will stay and see because anyways i have the newest version.
Thank you.

tomersch

Level : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by tamildv Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am

Should have added (how did I miss this) – one of the main reason of downgrading is to use things like double pick up’s (i.e. getting double the payout from all buildings and drops from planes etc.)
tamildv
tamildv

Level : 40 (276 stars), 9 Hearts

https://airportcity.forumotion.com/u50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum